searching for SA0CA front panel: drill hole and dimensions jpg

Since this is a Nelson Pass ACA, this would probably be better off in the 'Pass Labs' forum.
But its a simple enough question.
Looking at a picture of the ACA.
I would hazard a pretty good guess that the switch is in the middle of the panel.
Surely you can measure the switch body to work out the hole size needed.
Worst case, look up the part number of the switch and you should find drawings with dimensions from that.