• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

ScanSpeak 15W/4831G00 -- used -- $300 shipped conUS

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
ScanSpeak 15W/4831G00 -- used -- $230 shipped conUS

One had a small hole in the surround and i glued it with a small amount of silicone. Also while soldering one of the terminals got too hot and it moved a little. The other is still in the speaker. I can take it out to take pics of the back. The terminal is okay in that one.
I have more pictures.
$260 shipped in conUS.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

upload foto
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

windows 7 screen shot

windows 7 screen shot

upload foto

upload foto

Last edited:
:D

Attachments

• 100_7502.jpg
    100_7502.jpg
    1,016 KB · Views: 51
  • 100_7503.jpg
    100_7503.jpg
    957.6 KB · Views: 50
  • 100_7504.jpg
    100_7504.jpg
    1,016.9 KB · Views: 54
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.