Satori wo24p-4 subwoofer/woofer stands

I posted about this awhile back but didn't really get anywhere. I am ready to put some money down and something built before my next kid comes (likely the end of my DIY opportunities).

I need to build a subwoofer that can play from 200hz to 20hz (150hz to 30hz is fine too). I need it double as speaker stands due to space limitations. My plan was to build something that could be used to turn a bookshelf (LS50M/Sierra LX) into a pseudo 3 way if needed, or use low order crossovers. I was planning on using a minidsp 2x4hd and crown xls 1502 for the woofer/sub. I have a hypex 252nc for the mains.

I was aiming for something 24-26" tall, and 10-12" wide. Approximately 50L or 1.75 cu ft plus or minus 20% or so. The plan was ported with the ability to seal the port. So I am targeting a QTC 0.707 for the sealed volume. I was looking at using Jeff Bagby's Woofer modules active but when I looked at the CSS SDX10, the official parameters are all over the place (likely from newer iterations or changes in manufacturing? . The audioexcite review also showed what I thought were inconsistent parameters to model with. So really I'm not sure where to go with this.

I am open to side mounting a12" driver but worried it can't play high enough and blend with the mains. I am also open to front mounted dual 8s, triple 6s, or single 10 inch drivers.

I was considering single:
SB satori wo24p4
CSS sdx10
Dayton RSS265 or bigger (not sure HO, HE, HF)

With the wo24-p, winISD shows with 25hz tuning a 3" port, 15inches long it gets me 15.5m/s air velocity at 20hz (-10db) with a 10v signal.

Does this look ok? or am I doing something wrong?

Since I am going active, with a minidsp and xls1502, should I just go sealed and correct it with dsp?

Thanks
Other suggestions are welcome!

Last edited:
I am starting a project via active Hypex 3-way based on this woofer. I am to use Satori MR16P-4 mid & Scanspeak 6500 tweeters.
I'm wanting a box volume for sealed to get to 40Hz . My mid & tweeter will be modular so no problems there. Would you know volume for the wo24p-4 in sealed to at least 40hz ?
Thanks Joe