Rubber surround coating???


2002-02-28 10:05 pm
Anyone know where I might purchase the rubber coating compound for speaker surrounds?
I've got a pair of small mid-bass drivers that need some touch up on the surrounds.
stuff usually is black and is usually a butlylene cold set that is brushed on.
Used it years ago, but can't find a source for it these days.