Replcement Bulb for Sharp XR10X

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am looking for a replacement bulb for a Sharp XR10X Projector. I have seen some websites where the bulb can be replaced with a little work on removing the old one.

I purchased a second Sharp projector, same model number that also needs a new bulb, with the idea that I could just get another bulb.

I was told by one site that since I am in the US, the replacement bulb will not work from China.

Please help!

John

Coltman66 said:
I am looking for a replacement bulb for a Sharp XR10X Projector. I have seen some websites where the bulb can be replaced with a little work on removing the old one.

I purchased a second Sharp projector, same model number that also needs a new bulb, with the idea that I could just get another bulb.

I was told by one site that since I am in the US, the replacement bulb will not work from China.

Please help!

John

ask here!!!...>>> http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=59091

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.