• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

RedRoo 5+5W Amp Info - Free Download

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
After embarking on what was basically a hobby business, I quickly realized that there was a lot more time required than I had available, especially for social media promotion not to mention putting the kits together - much more time than I wanted to spend in my somewhat advancing years! (I'm also involved in yacht racing and ham radio, and I'm still professionally involved in the medical alarm industry. Not to mention building an extension onto my Daughters house just outside Sydney this year).

So, I've decided to put the entire design and construction details up as a free download and see what happens, and to offer for sale the parts that can't be sourced directly from Jaycar or Digikey.

See Tube Amplifiers | RedRoo Amps Good luck if you decide to build it. Please let me know how you go and if you have any good ideas for improvements.

I just went though the hole website and I really like what I’m seeing
Are you shipping to the states?
What’s the cost of parts for one complete amp with shipping?
Thanks and great work and looking forward to more of your amps

Thanks for the comments. All the minor parts are specified within the download and are easily available from DigiKey Electronics - Electronic Components Distributor I've included the Digikey part number.

I can send the other parts to the US but freight cost is a problem.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.