question for all techies

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
can somebody please help me because I can't hear sound from my computer set up! here is what I want to do. I want to have my mac g4 set up so I can listen to the signals coming out of it and also record my Dj mixes into it. I have a dj set up with a 4 channel american audio mixer, a numark dual deck cdplayer, and 1 turntable. I also have an m-box by digi design connected to the back of my mac through a USB cable and a behringer mixing board (eurorack ub802) to regulate ALL of my signals. right now I have it connected to the best of my ability, unfortunately my ability only goes so far when it comes to technical things like this. in other words... i cant hear ****. somebody please help.

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi Charlie,
First things first. Can you get sound from the audio outputs into a pair of speakers? many cards default to the digital output and you may have to uncheck that box. I had the same problem with a Soundblaster Live 24 bit card. Every now & again XP likes to reset the selection for me. Nice of Bill huh?
-Chris

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.