• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Power Transformer Hafler needed

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all,

i am looking for a power transformer (international version) from a Hafler poweramp.It can be from a DH-120, SE-120 or from a 9130, but it must be the international version, supporting 220V and/or 240V AC primary.

PM please, if you have such a transformer available.

BR
Günni

Hi his047

sorry for the late answer from here.
Since i was a owner of a DH220 in past, i know that the transformer from the DH 220 doesn't fit in the DH-120. thanks again for your offer.

Just for interest, what kind of toroid will you install in your DH220 (size, power, voltage)

BR
Günni

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.