Pam8403. How to isolate gndin to gnd

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi guys, i'm new to the forum.
I have some problem to Connect this device with one single battery. I think the problem is on the connection of the max4466 electret. It has a common ground and it make me impossible the connection with the pam 8403 that have separate ground. Audio- and battery -. How can i Connect it properly? Maybe a diode? i attached an image. when i use these chips with two different batteries it works very well. Please help me

Attachments

• C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_circuit.jpg
    C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_circuit.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 142
Administrator
Joined 2007
Paid Member
Welcome to diyAudio :)

Hmmm... well I can't see any obvious reason this would not work. I suspect you might need to add a series coupling capacitor to the audio output from the MAX4466. Its worth trying. Use something like a 47uf 16 volt electrolytic with the + (plus) end connected to the MAX4466

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.