• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Pair of My_Ref FE pcbs with smd components Rev 1.72

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
SOLD - Pair of My_Ref FE pcbs with smd components Rev 1.72

SOLD

For sale 2 pcs of My_Ref FE pcbs with smd components already installed by Dario (Clave Freemen).
They should be one of the last version, they are Rev 1.72, below you can see front and rear pictures.

I bought them directly from Dario more than a year ago, and never was able to even start the project, so now I hope to find someone that can happily conclude it!

Price is 60€ shipping costs included for Italy (my country). No problem for international shipping, I have to ask for the price and then we settle for a total.

You can check the pictures at 20191003-083649 — imgbb.com and 20191003-083703 — imgbb.com .
(sorry, I can't find a way to show them properly here:()

Last edited:
Here you go! :)

Attachments

• 20191003-083703.jpg
    20191003-083703.jpg
    276.7 KB · Views: 235
  • 20191003-083649.jpg
    20191003-083649.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 237
Last edited:
Joined 2019
Paid Member
Giocomo: thank you for your reply. I know for dealing with Dario there is probably no cheaper way to ship them to the USA. I have to think a bit about wanting to spend that much. I’ll let you know within a week or two. Some funds coming my way soon.

Regards,

Pete

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.