Nuprime IDA 6 - Will i benefit from power conditioner?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Sorry if this doesnt belong here. I recently bought an Nuprime IDA6 amplifier, I was reading about power conditioner and how the "clean" the line output. My question is, will I get any benefit from a power conditioner on this Nuprime device? I was reading an it already comes with an output filter, is it the same?

Thanks

With switched PSU. Forgive the PC.

[Polish] Wzmacniacz zintegrowany NuPrime IDA-6 - Wzmacniacze stereo | Testy w Audio.com.pl

to English: Traductor de Google

dz0xMjAwJmg9MTIxNg==_src_51977-wzmacniacz_zintegrowany_nuprime_ida6_audiocompl_fot5.jpg

Pffff. Only to listen to modern commercial recordings.

Last edited:
My question is, will I get any benefit from a power conditioner on this Nuprime device? I was reading an it already comes with an output filter, is it the same?

Thanks

If you mean a power line conditioner, don't waste your money. It is beyond unlikely you will hear any real difference, unless your AC is so messed up that nothing is going to work right.

The AC is brought into the amplifier, immediately rectified and filtered. From that point on it's all regenerated and conditioned for you.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.