Need Lilliput/Innovatek Measurements URGENT

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,
I am building my own 7" Innovatek Projector right now. I have ordered the Innovatek, but it has not arrived yet and I need to get on with the rest of my project. So what I need to know are the exact measurements of a stripped Innovatek (or Lilliput) with the dimensions of the LCD it self and the Boards around it. I have the dimensions of the LCD it self (152mm wide x 92mm tall) but I need the boards around the outside to think about making a holder for it and how wide and tall I should make my light pathway. If anyone could draw up a quick sketch in paint with the measurements, that would be awesome, or better yet take a picture of their stripped LCD and put the measurements on.

I need these very quickly because I am doing this Projector for a school project and the deadline is quickly approaching.

Thanks VERY much to anyone who can help. :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.