• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Need K135 Have new J50's for trade or $$

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Before i sell them outright. I was hoping maybe someone had a stash of K135's and needed some J50's. I would like to trade first as i need the K135's badly to repair an amp.

If I had to flat out sell them...I would have to ask for the same price a guy was selling them for here and on eBay which is $30each plus shipping. that seems crazy high to me. wish i hadn't sold my stock of them for $7.00 each about a year ago now!!!

If someone has some K135's,I need 3 of them. i will trade 4 brand new J50's for them.

Zc

I'll trade with you. I still have about 22 pieces of 2SK135 with production codes of 3B1 and 8F1. Each of us will bear the air mail cost for delivering the MOSFETs. Alternatively you may buy 3 pieces from me.

Email me if you think the above arrangement is acceptable. :D :D :D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.