Need help from an experienced builder in the Bay Area, CA

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello all, I have not been on this forum for some time. ;) I build a complete set of Audax 5.1 surround speakers (the Joe D. design) for home theater about 6 years ago. In that time, the speakers have always sounded extremely dull and disappointing. I never invested any extra effort to find the problem and fix it.

However, I would like to look into doing this now. I don't have the equipment to test and measure these speakers for frequency response. Is there someone in the South Bay CA who has this ability, who is willing to help me? We can work out some compensation for your time too.

Please click on my profile and send me email if you can help. I am not going to post my email in this message body to avoid spambots. I will periodically check this thread and see if anyone has posted.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.