NAD 306 mosfet driver circuits look burnt

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,
I bought a NAD 306 at a very decent price but did not have time to test it for a long time after I received it. I was told it works fine. Unfortunately when I opened the cover I identified that the driver section on the main PCB of both channels look baked. I powered it up, and I got some distorted sound in the phone outlet. Did not dare to put the speakers on. After a short time I saw that the visually spotted sections started to heat up, so I switched the amp out.
I suspect the MOSFETs blew out and the shortcircuits started to blow the driver circuits too.
Anyone has some experience with this kind of damage? What shall I expect to replace? Shall I check the related transistors, or also the numerous diodes involved? The resistors look all healthy, I still did not check the caps, but they can come later.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.