My boozehound phono stage build

Pretty straight forward. Good documentation, well packaged kit, and good support (I had swapped the power and ground connections.)

It's powered by 18 rechargeable AA batteries (in the penguin tin) and cased in some scrap wood and a piece of plexiglass scavenged from an old document holder. I was impatient this time... next time maybe I'll try some finger joints or dovetails. As is, the plexiglass was a little undersized so I used some more scraps to bridge the gap and got a nice press fit. The slots were already there in the scrap and they're not necessary, but I figure a little venting won't hurt.

8646367099_d8d992451c_z.jpg


8647456296_930f55c81e_z.jpg


8647463026_e2c1349bb0_z.jpg


8646367697_031cded3d5_z.jpg