• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

MOTOROLA COMPLIMENTARY OUTPUT TRANSISTORS 16X484025 & 16X484024

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
SOLD

MOTOROLA COMPLIMENTARY OUTPUT TRANSISTORS 16X 484025 & 16X 484024
USED ON MANY OLD KRELLS POWER AMPS LIKE KST-100
THOSE ARE VERY RARE TO FIND.
Half of them are Used , the other half are Brand New.
I will give them away for 200€ plus shipping
Cheers

IMGDEAD]

IMGDEAD]

Last edited:
those are Krell house numbers. there is no data sheet for that number! someone on eBay has been selling off old krell parts and sample PCB's and broken boards etc. we don't know if these are usable or if they were Krell rejects or what. but if you are repairing a old Krell and need one of these. this is it, you will never find a matching house number part ever again!

those are Krell house numbers. there is no data sheet for that number! someone on eBay has been selling off old krell parts and sample PCB's and broken boards etc. we don't know if these are usable or if they were Krell rejects or what. but if you are repairing a old Krell and need one of these. this is it, you will never find a matching house number part ever again!

I m the one selling the Krell parts on ebay too.
I do know for sure that are usable , bought a whole bunch of them to replace all on KST-100 many years ago and they bought directly from Krell Connecticut through the official representative in Greece, those days.
The speculations of being Krell rejects are not worth answering!
Half of them are Used Good Working, the other half are BRAND NEW. ALL tested Working

Regards
Tom

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.