monacor-kt-gt6-selbstbauprojekt-25883.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 600
  • monacor-kt-gt6-selbstbauprojekt-25884.jpg
    monacor-kt-gt6-selbstbauprojekt-25884.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 609
  • monacor-kt-gt6-selbstbauprojekt-25885.jpg
    monacor-kt-gt6-selbstbauprojekt-25885.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 629
Arrived.. measured on air with test xover..
I like low THD, I don't like huge difference between two drivers..

Attachments

• both.jpg
    both.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 253
  • second.jpg
    second.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 158
  • first.jpg
    first.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 210
  • THD.jpg
    THD.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 202
  • XO.jpg
    XO.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 216
I waited one month for answer from Monacor 'loudspeaker expert'.. yesterday he said that tweeter is in defect..
But they don't want to send me replacement, and Kamm Lautsprecher ask me to send them broken tweeter that they send it to Monacor?!
So, my advice is to avoid these crooks, Monacor and Kamm..

In the meantime I received another message from Kamm Lautsprecher, they ask me again to send them defective driver first..
I decide to open dispute on paypal and request money back, because I don't want to waste my time and money fot their mistakes..
Monacor 'expert' offered me replacement, but they also want to send them defective driver first..
I could understand the whole confusion if driver is 5000$ worth..

Hi, my Name is Frank and I am acoustical Engineer by Monacor International. The DT-350NF was one of my Babies and I have developed this Tweeter in Cooperation with the german manufacture.
In the past we have no Problems with this tweeter about dispersion in the serial production. The Measurements that you sent me are not very meaningful. Therefore, I would like to control the tweeter.

The reason why this took so long is because I had 4 weeks vacation

Best regards

Frank Kuhl
Acoustics Project Engineer
Monacor International

Last edited:
@Frank_HB , I think it is customary in vein of good customer service, that if the manufacturer provides a defective product, they make arrangements to return the defective product w/o expense to the customer.

I can see it very valuable from your point that you would want to get this product back to see if and why it is defective.

HTH,
Javad

The DT-350NF was one of my Babies and I have developed this Tweeter in Cooperation with the german manufacture.
In the past we have no Problems with this tweeter about dispersion in the serial production..
First thing that cross my mind was damped coupling volume for a low resonant frequency.. maybe damping can make that difference..
Second was double magnet system with drilled pole core.. tweeter with worse frequency response above 8kHz have outer magnet 1-2mm eccentrically mounted.. but I don't think that can cause problem, maybe damping..