Mistery RCA transistor

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
May be someone can help me with this:

I have an old ('70s) transistor amp. It's an RCA quasicomplementary design.Seventy watts per channel. I has two power transistors for each channel..Pretty standard design.
I need to get the specs for the otput transistors but I can not find them They are labeled "65901" and says RCA in the middle.Any ideas?

thans for any advice on this.

Ric

Ricren said:
May be someone can help me with this:

I have an old ('70s) transistor amp. It's an RCA quasicomplementary design.Seventy watts per channel. I has two power transistors for each channel..Pretty standard design.
I need to get the specs for the otput transistors but I can not find them They are labeled "65901" and says RCA in the middle.Any ideas?

thans for any advice on this.

Ric

Saludos , necesito hacerle una consulta, tengo un Sansei 880A de 40+40 watts RMS sobre 8 ohms para reparar uno de los canales, este equipo tiene dos transistores de salida RCA 65901, y no los consigo, ví que en otro Sansei 880A en lugar de estos TR de salida traen el 2N3055 y no veo difrencias en los circuitos, pero de todas formas quisiera saber si sabes de algun lugar donde pueda ver las caracteristicas de trabajo de ambos TR de Potencia, si alguien sabe algo me avisa???, un abrazo y muchas gracias.

Re: Re: Mistery RCA transistor

mda1961 said:

Saludos , necesito hacerle una consulta, tengo un Sansei 880A de 40+40 watts RMS sobre 8 ohms para reparar uno de los canales, este equipo tiene dos transistores de salida RCA 65901, y no los consigo, ví que en otro Sansei 880A en lugar de estos TR de salida traen el 2N3055 y no veo difrencias en los circuitos, pero de todas formas quisiera saber si sabes de algun lugar donde pueda ver las caracteristicas de trabajo de ambos TR de Potencia, si alguien sabe algo me avisa???, un abrazo y muchas gracias.

Please mda1961 this is an English language board please post in English many of us do not understand Spanish!

Tony.

Greetings, I need to do a consultation to him, I have a Sansei 880A of 40+40 watts RMS on 8 ohms to repair one of the channels, this equipment has two transistors of exit RCA 65901, and not them with himself, ví that in another Sansei 880A instead of these TR of exit bring 2N3055 and I do not see difrencias in the circuits, but in any case it wanted to know if you know of algun place where it can see the characteristics of work of both TR of Power, if somebody knows something warns to me, a hug and thank you very much.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.