• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Mark Audio Alpair 10.3 for sale.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a like new pair of MA Alpair 10.3 speakers for sale. I have them pictured in the Pensil cabinets that I built for them. They were used for a few months for background low volume music and are perfect condition. If you are local to the Dallas/Ft. Worth area and would like the cabinets, I will sell the speakers and cabinets for $250.00. They are constructed of BB and are veneered in Sycamore. I have the boxes for the drivers and would be willing to sell them for $145.00 plus shipping to the continental U.S. and Canada only. I will not ship international.

Thanks and let me know if you have questions or to get a shipping estimate.

Attachments

• DSC_3118.JPG
    DSC_3118.JPG
    522.6 KB · Views: 247
  • DSC_3116.jpg
    DSC_3116.jpg
    280.4 KB · Views: 237
  • DSC_3117.jpg
    DSC_3117.jpg
    231 KB · Views: 222
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.