• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Magnepan Timpani 1D set

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Thanks.
I won't fall for anything.
I just don't know much about high-end Audio,
so I figured I would dip a toe before swimming with the sharks.
I have no way to optimally test these, but they were working well when removed from the system. Plus, Shipping should be steep ( from Phila, PA ) So not looking for a mint...
$1000 seems quite fair I think ?

Thank you -
- J

Joined 2005
Paid Member
$1000 seems quite fair I think ?
not "experts" who want to belittle me.

Hmmm, did you not ask?

I believe you may not get the answers you are seeking from this site based on your reply.....

My "non expert" opinion is same as Roger's, as I have had no less than four pairs of T-1D, all bought locally for under $300, and any indication of them being refurbed by Magnepan (or a competent source like some "non experts" from this site) will increase their value somewhat closer to your asking price, but what do I know, right?

Good luck none the less.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.