• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

Looking for a schematic of Fluxion B-6TK

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi guys,

My new to me Fluxion B-6TK 2A3 amp just arrived and I am going to start updating it in the next week or so.

I am looking for the schematic for it, I have asked the mfr in Canada 4 times in the last 2 weeks and he keeps telling me to watch the video online. Well BS I say, I can't print a video file and take it to the workbench. Someone must have this out there as it was available as a kit as well.

Thanks all.

Cheers

PRR

Joined 2003
Paid Member
YouTube
(Dated 6p Jan 24, 2020 so it JUST went up, perhaps for you.)

> I can't print a video file and take it to the workbench.

Attachments

• FluxionB-6TK-sch.gif
    FluxionB-6TK-sch.gif
    67.5 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:
Thank you PRR, I can read that and it will print well. :)

Could one imagine if Heathkit or Dynaco didn't provide schematics for their kits and told the customer we have given you an 8mm film, you can see it there. Just take a picture of the screen. :D

I am just kidding you know, but I am just surprised a mfr wouldn't have an assembly manual or schematic for one of their kits. :confused:

Again, thanks. Looking forward to looking under the skirt tomorrow.

Cheers

PS Just saw the link, I missed that before I posted. Too funny, yes it was probably prompted by me, I will have to thank Young Ahn. Also noted he said for people wanting to "build" their own amps. I just "bought" his amp, I am just thinking of adding my own touch to it, maybe even soft start tube rectifier. Anyways, thanks guys.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.