• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

LinearX LMS 4.0 Analyser for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have an LMS 4.6 system for sale which includes

Analyser card.
Original install CD.
Mic with clip.
15pin Dconnector to XLR loom.

The only part missing is the PC which unfortunately recently passed away.

Is there anyone interested in this system? Sensible offers please.

Hello A.Wayne,
I had to upgrade to a USB key with one of the versions and just found my old printer port key. The serial # 460974 and was set-up to open all of the features. It goes in the old parallel printer port - is that what you are looking for??? I sell for $1 billion dollars :mafioso: .......It is yous if that is what you need - I dropped LEAP years ago. Let me know and give me your address and I can throw it in a USPS priority mailer. Drop me a line at dcgold@dcgold.com
David

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.