Krell KSA 100 type amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
ML 3XX

Drioannis said:
Wish I had the 3xx series schematics...

Sorry to tell but I had the amp and didn't like it, it sounds boring and not musical, I don't know how to say this, but it's one of the worst sounding amp's I've listen to in my audiophile life.

Why do you want or need the schematic?
I fixed a 331 without a schematic but it was a real pain in the but.

I rather have a Plinius SA-50 or a cheaper Atoll AM-100 than this piece of metal that produce sound. I hope I didn't step on a few feets, but it's just my terrible experiance with ML amps.
BTW I made a AB test with a original 331 and the one I had, and the one I had was modifid by me and sounded much better than the original one, but still to slow and life less.

Just my 2 cents (I appologize to every one that disagree with me)

All the best,

Audiofanatic ;)

P.S. I don't have the schematic I just did reverse engeneering but don't have it anymore.

Hi I'm building a Krell KSA 100. I'm a bit new to this and i'm struggling to confirm the power supply and ho to go about building it. If anyone can point me in the right direction or help i would really appreciate it. I believe the power for the rails to be 47v and i need a toroidal transformer of 1000va.
Thanks,
Dean

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.