Just starting

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm pretty new the the DIY electronics. But I do like music, I do like tinkering, and I don't have money. Seemed like the way to go, and this community consistently comes up on Google searches. Hoping to figure out how to make a simple tube amps so I can ditch my current unsatisfying setup.

Hehe, I guess we can always find a way to spend as much money on anything we want. I figure to start cheap, and get an understanding of things, then try to build a sound machine to fill my ears with happy. I have a stereo that works. But it's like the wizard behind his curtain - I can' see or understand what's going on. Tubes are nice and in your face.

Thanks a lot for the Links t-head. The miniblok looks like just the simple introduction I am looking for, and the page is well written and informative.

Thanks for all the welcomes everyone. I'll be reading from you soon.

Peace

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.