• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Iron: Sowter, Lundahl, Magnequest

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
It really is time to clear out the closet.

Lundahl 1664 SE outputs, 3k, 50ma. Current price is $270. Asking $200. (These were purchased to use in a single tube amp using the E55L/8233 tube. I have a number of these, and will sell the outputs and two NOS tubes together for $245.)

Sowter 8424 interstage transformers. These are the 20k series/5k parallel model, good for SE to SE or SE to PP use. Current price on these is $380 plus shipping from the UK. Asking $280.

Both of the above are new - never installed, never screwed down just to admire the looks, never soldered to - new.

Magnequest B.A.C. 100 plate chokes, 100ma, 48H. These actually were prototypes, built on a slightly larger stack than the current production models. Current price on these is $300. These are used (in a parafeed low-voltage 845 amp) and I'm asking $150.

All are plus shipping. Pics are available. Thanks for looking - Pat

My prospective buyer on the Sowters is going to use something else, so these are still available. They can ship in a small flat-rate box, so shipping, including international, is free . I'll be leaving on Tuesday for a little fishing trip and back on Friday, so if you're interested, keep that in mind for contact purposes. Thanks again for the interest - Pat

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.