i'm excited

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
some men spend money on cars, affairs--

me?

i just sent in my order for one of these , along with LspCAD and some more reading material.

yea, i know there's alot of freebie stuff and diy stuff, but not quite as good.

(unfortunately, no money left for good drivers now.)

anyway, it's going to be driver and speaker testing time shortly. as they say, when you get a hammer, everything looks like a nail.
anybody in or around sac is welcome to email me if you want some drivers tested.

p.s. sort of fibbed-didn't search the forum for a similar post. i'm fairly certain i haven't posted this, nor has anyone else
:D

Congrats!

I have the Clio Standard for the half length ISA. Works quite OK...althigh usability need some attention from designs point of view!

Once you got it working (with DMA and other technicalities), it is fast, quick and fairly easy to use (condredicts my preveous statment...I know).

I use it with 5 meter (some 15 feet) kabels between mic and card, and 5 meters between card and amplifier! No problemos!

Impedance is very easy to measure!

I have a program which allows you to print to PDF files (via file-print and choose Acrobat File instead of a printer). This is very handy when you need to dislpay or share your graphs with your friends.

Well..good look to you...And if you have a Vifa P17-xxxx measure it and we can compare our measurements! "Who has got the biggest..." ops, sorry! Not that kind of measurement....

;D

Thank you for your order. BKIT8 and KC-CLIOPCIM are currently backordered. :eek:

oh well, it looks like 4 weeks before i get the clio setup.

Well..good look to you...And if you have a Vifa P17-xxxx measure it and we can compare our measurements

maybe--i've been thinking of getting either the PL series or one of the peerless 6.5 drivers as part of my first project with individual driver and xover design.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.