HOWTO: High/speaker to low-level/RCA converter ???

Brad, a standard item for car audio is a transformer coupled balanced in/unbalanced out and attenuator inline box.
My wholesale price is around AUS$ 10.00 or so.
This box is handy also for running speaker level to another room in the house, and coupling into a local amplifier.
This is required for Dc isolation to avoid hum loops and sounds just fine.