How do you cover RCA/Speaker holes?

plastic hole covers

Look at this link to plastic caps & plugs at US hardware wholesaler McMaster-Carr They are in aurora, oh, and sell mostly in hundreds on cheap stuff like this. You can buy individual conduit sized metal hole plugs (1/2,3/4,1" conduit, same oversize as US pipe sizes) at any electrical supply house, but don't expect much respect from the counter person when you are shocked about how big they are. No, they won't stock the 3/8" size. Conduit plugs don't look like much, they are galvanized. Keystone hardware use to sell inch dimension chrome plugs, but that was years ago. Mouser is a keystone retailer.
Last edited: