Hello from Marysville, Washington USA

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Name Cory

I just turned 30 a week ago. Does that make me middle age?

I work as a production engineer at a local aerospace company. We manufacture honeycomb core. At nights I go to school to finish up my BS in mechanical engineering.

I am hoping to close on my first home in two weeks and am working on a system for it.

I have a lovely wife and two young boy’s with a yet to determined due in December.

I have a background in computer repair and electronics.

Have a limited budget to work with but hoping to build some speakers and am at least interested in building an amp. This looks like a great place to get some information I have read a few threads on the CSS WR125. I am at least toying with the idea of using this speaker as a base for a HT setup

Any way nice to be a part of the group

CoryLee

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Welcome, from another Cascadian

CoryLee said:
I just turned 30 a week ago. Does that make me middle age?

No... puts you half way thru your tweens (between teenager & becoming an adult at 40...) you know what they say 50... the new 30 :D

[Have a limited budget to work with but hoping to build some speakers and am at least interested in building an amp. This looks like a great place to get some information I have read a few threads on the CSS WR125. I am at least toying with the idea of using this speaker as a base for a HT setup

As a frugal-phile(tm) i know a fun, musical system can be put together for surprising little cash... the WR125 is a great place to start.

dave

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.