Hello from London

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi there

I am a hifi enthusiast, having a few working and broken valve amps as well as some half decent solid state stuff (Again broken).

My speakers are upgraded Traingle Comete EX and Elac B6 mainly. I have another 3 pairs lying around but they are bad.

I am trying to make a JHL design AC Class A amplifier from 2 boards I bought on ebay. Mocked up a mono channel, not currently having much luck with it. Will post on that soon.

I would ideally like to be able to build amps point to point (eventually) and fix my valve amps myself. Wish me luck!

Welcome!

Salutation is amusing : "Hello from London" is how Walter Cronkite, the famed American journalist/newsman would address his American audience when broadcasting in 1944 from London to the US.

(Cronkite was flown over Normandy while the invasion was taking place but, as recounted in the biography by David Brinkley, too foggy to see anything.)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.