• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Gainclone LM3875 for sale!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
for sale!

Hello! well I hope I can post this here.I just got a new "Portal Panache"integrated amplifier.but I have a Gainclone LM3875 too.so I will sell my Gainclone to anyone in New York for $100 cash.so you can pick it up.it has a 300va Plitron and 22v secondary,also I just put new "Black Gates"capacitors 1000uf 50v(less than a month old).and also I will include "new" extra boards and the capacitors that came from( Peter) Panasonic 1500uf 50v.the amplifier just need a potentiometer.since it had one but it was a cheap one and I was going to get a TDK Potentiometer for it.but now I will not have use for it.the chassis is from and old Adcom.I paid about $120 just for the caps(4).thank you guys.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.