• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Radian 850PB in 400hz Stereolab horn (Copenhagen)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
For sale is a pair of 16ohm Radian 850PB and pair of black 400hz Stereolab stone horns.

The drivers were bought new and have been gently used and in perfect working condition. The horns I also bought new and they have never been used. This project took so long to complete that my plans changed and I'm now needing a 1" CD and smaller horn.

New price looks to be 1K Euros (760+240) for drivers and horns respectively, that without shipping. I'm looking for 500 Euros.

Cheers
Bevan

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.