• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Pair of Philips 4800M (AKA: 4877M, 8050/M5) 8" Full Range

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
For sale are a pair of Philips/Norelco 4877M Speakers.

These are the "DeLuxe" version of Philips' AD 4800M, with a hammered finish basket, "Ticonal-7" magnet, color-coded binding posts, and magnet cover. Look here and here for details about he driver and the deluxe features of this Norelco model.

The drivers are in perfect condition, and work flawlessly. One driver has a smudge of glue on the cone from the factory (See the close-up pic).

I'm asking $250 for the pair, plus shipping. Pairs of 4800M regularly go for $400 on eBay. If you believe the price is off, PM me your offers.

I will ship anywhere.

Attachments

• IMG_6724.JPG
    IMG_6724.JPG
    471.2 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG_6722.JPG
    IMG_6722.JPG
    511.3 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_6721.JPG
    IMG_6721.JPG
    525.2 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_6723.JPG
    IMG_6723.JPG
    418.2 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.