• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Manger Holoprofile

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Sold ! Manger Holo-Profile (transparent version)

Sold! Thank you...

Manger Holo-Profile (transparent version)

- Original Holo-Profile packaging
- Original Holo-Profile accessories
- Price EUR 450.00 to EUR 550.00 (dependent on the country)

Used but in very good condition (almost new).

-- Now EUR 125.00

+ Paypal fee +3.5%
+ Shipping within Switzerland --- EUR 9.00
+ Worldwide shipping 1 week priority --- EUR 19.00

Payments via Paypal. Please PM me if you would like to buy it.

20160229-112528-004p.jpg 20160229-112544-008p.jpg

More info on the Holoprofile:

Accessories ? Manger Audio

Last edited:
The Holo-Profiles are still available.

You might wonder why I sell these two little pieces of plexi. Many years ago I built for myself and two buddies my DIY Manger fullrange single driver speaker using the Holo-Profile. At that time I bought four pairs of them at a reasonable price. One pair remaining as spare parts. While the speakers are in use for countless years and no one managed to broke the Holos, I am selling the spare ones "without any guilt".

Our main findings using the Holos are more or less similar to different degrees depending on the listening room:

- Slightly better tonal balance
- Wider and more natural soundstage
- Exact instrument placement without "effect grabbing"

Cheers, Marco

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.