• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Linear Audio Autoranger MKII kit and parts

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

I've decided to sell my Autoranger MKII as I will not get around to it anytime soon. I received the kit from Jan this past summer and never opened the box. Same for the Parts BOM I've ordered from Mouser. See the attached Mouser packing list and compare to BOM if you'd like. The Mouser box is also unopened. I have about $180 in the kit and $160 in the parts. Selling both for $300 shipped in the CONUS.

The L|A Autoranger | Linear Audio NL

Attachments

• OrderHistory.pdf
    55.9 KB · Views: 82
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.