• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Jordan Jx92s drivers.

I'm selling my Jx92s drivers because I have no use for them anymore. The are currently housed in the E.J.Jordan "The Wall".
Asking $250.

Attachments

• Jordan 03.jpg
    Jordan 03.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 1,073
  • Jordan_1.jpg
    Jordan_1.jpg
    694.9 KB · Views: 1,070
So do they come with the boxes or just the drivers? Shipping to the us is $45.00. So total to round it off is $300.00? Am very interested in the drivers with the boxes so I don’t have to build them. To many projects on the back burner. Please let me know if your willing to sell with the boxes? If I have to buy the drivers with out the boxes I will need to know how old the drivers are and if the price could drop a little not (low balling you). I want you to comfortably okay dropping the price. Please let me know? Jeff