• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Electro Voice Wolverine ST12 speaker pair

This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2011
For sale, two ElectroVoice Wolverine ST12 speakers. Both have had the capacitor replaced with Dayton 3uF polypropylenes. Both are fully functional and have DCRs of 7.8 and 8.1 ohms.

One has a potentiometer to adjust the tweeter level and the other has a switch.

I made a youtube video with them hooked up to my tube amp/turntable with no cabinets.


I have cabinets for them but they are too large and heavy to ship, so I am selling the drivers only. For local pickup the buyer can take the cabinets also. They are located in central Alabama.

I have more pix I can send.

$200 shipped in the continental USA, price is firm. PayPal only. Will consider trade for Crites CT-120 or CT-125 tweeters.



  • lrboth.jpg
    247.3 KB · Views: 132
  • lr20191026_161742.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 130
  • lr20191026_161844.jpg
    299.4 KB · Views: 125
  • lrxover1.jpg
    246.6 KB · Views: 131
  • lr20191026_161947.jpg
    212.2 KB · Views: 124
  • lr20191026_162026.jpg
    279.1 KB · Views: 61
  • lrxover.jpg
    252.8 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Disabled Account
Joined 2011

I decided to put the cabinets back together, of course I cannot ship them so it would have to be local pickup in central Alabama (or I can meet within a reasonable distance). I also made a youtube video with them installed in the cabinets:


Here is a finished pix.



  • pair lr.jpg
    pair lr.jpg
    321.4 KB · Views: 94
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.