• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: 2 pcs 0.68uf 450v Vcap CuTF

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
SOLD !

I have 2 pcs of Vcap CuTF for sale. These are lightly used and are 0.68uf 450v. Among many others, I also have Duelund Cast Silver, and the CuTF are the closest to the Cast Silver in resolution, musicality and freedom from congestion. CuTF and Cast Silver are both better than Mundorf Silver Gold Oil (which I also have) particularly in the area of freedom from congestion; on complicated music and poor/average recordings especially.
I bought the CuTF from Vcap directly about 4 years ago. I have others but don't need the 0.68 size.
The asking price is $189 for the pair of CuTF including USPS Priority Mail shipping to US addresses. I will also consider accepting other offers.
I will accept cash, money orders and also Paypal (they will send an invoice to your email address on my behalf, and you can pay by card).
Thanks for considering these.

Attachments

• CuTF.jpg
    CuTF.jpg
    412.3 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.