• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: (1) Scanspeak 18w/4531g (4ohm)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I've got an extra used one I don't need anymore. It shows physical signs of use, but is mechanically just fine. Probably a 7/10 condition wise, but still works just fine. I broke off one of the tabs and soldered my lead directly on. They were in my kicks until last week. Never a problem out of it.

Madisound price is $232+shipping. I'm asking $175 shipped in CONUS.
Email me @ hardisj@gmail.com if you're interested.

Link to specs:
Madisound » ScanSpeak 18W/4531G 7" Revelator 4 ohm

I'll get pictures up tonight.

- Erin

Pictures and new price of $170 shipped. If you need references, I can provide PLENTY.
You can see where I soldered one of my leads directly to the tab stub, while the other tab is intact.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

- Erin

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.