• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Free : Integra DHC-80.2 Main HDMI PCB and DAC PCB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I don't know if this will interest anyone but I have recently sent my Integra DHC-80.2 Cinema processor for repair and I have now the Main HDMI PCB which has all the DTS-HD MA and TrueHD, processor and DSPs and also the DAC PCB to donate, only have to pay for shipping

The DAC PCB works but the one of the channels has a loud pop when pausing sound and a loud Ssshhhh on that same channel... I'm guessing some kind of oscillation caused by a defective cap?

The HDMI master PCB works well for the picture and switching between all inputs but there's no more sound...

Again, someone with the schematics and proper equipment could repair it.

Thanks
Do

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.