• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FREE: Delac S10 Bipole Speakers.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello:

I'll see about getting pictures of these up. I have a pair of Delac S-10 Dipole speakers. The offboard "make them sound neato" module is present and accounted for. They're lovely, but are taking up valuable space in my house.

Fabric dome tweeter + 4" driver on the front, 4" driver on the back. Amazing cabinets, sand filled and pretty heavy (not sure shipping is what you want to do with these).

Anyway, If you are within 250 miles of 32751, I'll meet you halfway and give them to you. I'll get some pictures up later this weekend, or early next week.

Thanks!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.