Found some actually usefull looking helping hands


Paid Member
2003-01-27 2:36 am
South NJ


  • 11784-01.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 113
  • 13114-01.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 110
And if you want to get fancy, you can buy lead bending pliers, the jaws are round instead of flat in the middle, so you can grip a wire, and twist the pliers, thus bending the wire around a smooth curved jaw surface. Note in the example, one face is flat like normal pliers, but the other is round and conical.

Wrapping, Bending, Forming & Wire Twisting Pliers |

And for the super fancy, you can get a tool that puts those little kinks in a wire lead, so the part sits X distance off the board.