• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Trade or sale 2SK389V,THAT1646 Balanced line drivers

This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
These only for trade!
I have 4PC 2SK389V ,I would like to trade those for 2SJ109BL or V type.
These are guaranteed orig Toshiba . I have a need for 4PC 2SJ109BL or V to set up my Aleph X with JFet driver.

These item for sale!
Also I have 10PC THAT1646 balanced driver chip. $7/each
These chip exact the replacement of the DRV134 or 135 with much better characteristics . It is leg compatible .These for single ended to Balanced driver preamplifier chip. You can find the schematic for the full preamplifier on the forum , the PC board layout and the part list.These is a break through to convert the SE amplifier to balanced mode .

Today many CD player has balanced output ,but we not really enjoy the advantage with out converting the SE amplifier to a Balanced mode .

The better chip than the DRV134 or 135 is THAT1646 .

You can see the test result here

Not to talk about hard to find the DRV134 or 135 parts . I see on the Ebay for horrible price .

You need two chip for stereo amplifier drive .

Any question welcome .

I use these in excellent result , the amplifier connected in bridged mode , much bass, better dynamic like total different amplifier would be.The price is for one piece but you can buy up to 10PC . I take paypal if you pay for the paypal fee .

I will ship world wide , the buyer pays for the shipping and insurance .



  • 1d5d_1.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_0001_2.JPG
    64.5 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.