• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Focal 5W4252 Hiquphon OWII Geoffrey Dillion Ego in Cabinets.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Bump for updated prices:
Making room for new projects.
Pair of Geoffrey Dillion Ego speakers.
Focal Utopia 5W4252 / Hiquphon OWII
Crossover uses Axon Caps and Resistors and Erse Inductors.
Link to Kit:

Can sell with or without MDF cabinets with cherry veneer. (same price if you wanted to save on shipping cabinets) They were hung from the ceiling as part of a Home theater so they have screw holes on the sides and I only put cherry veneer on 3 sides.

One of the Focal MB units had a router mishap when I was making the template for the baffles. It in no way affects the performance. I'll post pics soon. I took a 1/4" gouge on the side of the frame. It didn't touch cone or rubber surround

All with or without cabinets for $200
or parts"
Hiquphon OWII $140/pair
Focal Utopia 5W4252 $80/Pair
Crossovers $25/pair

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.