F1 in northern New England

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Do any of you DIY guys in Massachusetts or New Hampshire want to try an DIY F1 ? I am building an F4 and running out of shelf space. I can deliver it or you can come and pick it up.
Boards are like the Pass Labs originals. Send me an e-mail for more information.

a

Attachments

• sf!-a.jpg
    sf!-a.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 949
Nelson Pass said:
I file N.E.W. under "No Good Deed Goes Unpunished"

I have seem to have a similar situation with Portal Electronics.

Is that supposed to be "No Bad Deed..."?

Portal...I seem to have read their claim that the design is from a very reputable designer...so it is you, Mr. Pass...their first "product" got a very good review. Was it the Aleph they ripped-off? They have a higher power version now in their ads...probably an A2. :mad:

Joined 2000
Paid Member
I think they ripped off the A20. Saw it once in a local shop.
Tried to sell it to me, but I knew what it was. They said it was single ended, but that was all. At the time, I couldn't afford it anyway. They wanted $800 for a used unit.

Wasn't there a company called B.E.A.R which had a unit that was being sold out of the back of audio mags? It was also S.E.

Hi Mike,

I am really digging this amp! It is working amazingly well with my Zu Druids. I have no real experience with Pass designs never mind a current amp. I am definately impressed. it is pushing bass out of my speakers like I have not heard. I may have to get one for myself.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.