• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

F/S CLIO Lite

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I need some help here...

I have a CLIO Version Lite measurement system, but I believe I am missing a good deal of the parts...

I have the lovely aluminum enclosure (serial number 43040952)... but I can't find the rest... :eek:

Can someone let me know what this is worth - and what I'm missing. I have not used this for quite some time (using Liberty Audio LAUD), but this should have a good home.

Best offer???

Thanks - Happy Holidays,

Mark

Wich one is it the 6.5 or the 7?Do you also have the PCI card?I own the ClioWin7 myself

To be candid... I don't really know...

The box says...

PB-4281 PC Board

SC-01 Signal Conditioner

CLIOWIN Software Lite

Serial Number 43040952

I wish I knew more about this, but as a PRAXIS User (mainly)... I don't.

Looking for more help - and would like to sell what I have here.

Thanks,

Mark

You don't have the wires to connect the Clio to PC?Take a look here
http://www.audiomatica.com/download/clioman.pdf this is for the Clio7 and this for Clio6 http://www.audiomatica.com/download/cliomanpci.pdfHer you can Find what's missing.
Do you want to sellit if yes then I take an option on that because my brother is looking for a Clio6 or 7

Sadly... I cannot seem to find anything else... :eek:

Please let me know what offer you can make. I have one other person that has shown interest from this thread - he PM'd me last night.

Right now YOU are 1st in line...

v3rubicon@live.com

Happy Holidays,

mark

Attachments

• Clio 1.jpg
    Clio 1.jpg
    933.5 KB · Views: 110
  • Clio 2.jpg
    Clio 2.jpg
    952.8 KB · Views: 113
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.