• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Dynaudio D54AF x 3 FS

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have three dynaudio D54 AF dome midranges for sale. These are used and have some cosmetic issues, two have near perfect domes but extra holes have been drilled in the face plate as can be seen in the pics. I bought a sheet of carbon fibre to make some custom faceplates, 3mm thick the same as original aluminum faceplates, and will include it in the asking price. The third mid has some idmples in the dome.

I am asking $225 for everything. Shipping is extra, at actual cost and these can be shipped from Canada or US it is up to you. Could also be interested in trades let me know what you have.

Attachments

• DSCN2982.JPG
    DSCN2982.JPG
    80 KB · Views: 220
  • DSCN2979.JPG
    DSCN2979.JPG
    144.4 KB · Views: 216
  • DSCN2983.JPG
    DSCN2983.JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 205
  • DSCN2984.JPG
    DSCN2984.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 202
  • DSCN2985.JPG
    DSCN2985.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 200
I have three dynaudio D54 AF dome midranges for sale. These are used and have some cosmetic issues, two have near perfect domes but extra holes have been drilled in the face plate as can be seen in the pics. I bought a sheet of carbon fibre to make some custom faceplates, 3mm thick the same as original aluminum faceplates, and will include it in the asking price. The third mid has some idmples in the dome.

I am asking $225 for everything. Shipping is extra, at actual cost and these can be shipped from Canada or US it is up to you. Could also be interested in trades let me know what you have.
Dear Fred I want to buy the D-54 Af from you. Can you pls let me know all the 3 are in working condition.

Thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.