Diy four phono stages. Which do you think is better?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Some years ago I am a member of DIY AUDIO. I have helped to correct the DC current at the output of Rotel RA-970BX; with your help I have built several phono stages and have been involved in various post.
I am a hobbyist in audio electronics; I am a lover of good audio and besides all this I practice emergency medicine.
Today I want you to compare and comment on four stages of phono I have built, all with very good components; some with PCBs and other handmade made from kits.
They are:
-P06 Elliot.
-TNT -Solidphono
-VSPS 300 of RJM
-Musffy Of Scrodahl
I've heard all different records multiple times, all good, generally performed in the US and Europe.
All these steps very good phono in details; soundstage; dynamic; but all different, although the same components hear audio.
They are not HI END but they are good. They are: Amplifier ROTEL RA-970BX; Cables Van Den Hull; B & W acoustic boxes DM 602 biwiring with Van Den Hull; AP AIWA turntable 2400 H Direct; Audio Technica magnetic capsule AT440MLa with 125pF Belden cable.
Although all stages of phono are very good, confusion reigns: which is the best ?.
I hope some members have contruido these phono stages or are encouraged to build them and comment on them.
Really all very good.
Greetings, José Alpuy, MD

Thank you very much. I'm building a system activated relay where I can connect the four phono stages, listen to the same record and the same audio system and can select any of them and make the comparison. The other way, connecting and disconnecting details are lost in comparison. Greetings tell them when finished.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.