Diy 3 way monitors *Paid*

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey guys, looking to build my own reference monitors in the config shown below. I have DSP to flatten everything out, I just needed a PSU and case to be built.

Would anyone be able to take on that job? Appreciate it

Attachments

• inCollage_20191211_233502888.jpg
    inCollage_20191211_233502888.jpg
    835.8 KB · Views: 271
  • Focal-Pro-SM9-1.jpg
    Focal-Pro-SM9-1.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 269
Is this woofer Dayton Audio RSS210HF-4?

If so, then PR loaded cabinet would be a wrong decision. Sealed one offers superb performance in 1 cuft. You won't need any LT applied to it, itself delivers F3/F6/F10 =38/30/23 Hz. 50 Watts of power input pushes the woofer at 30 Hz to just below Xmax.

How about this one, baffle openings are yet to be done and a plastic cover cap Visaton AK 10.13 needed to isolate the midrange from the rest. Baffle comes with rounded edges, could be sent to a cnc shop to make the holes though. Cabinet is large enough to hold electronics, I suppose.

The first cabinets I made were done with a hand saw and the driver holes with a drill and fret saw. It was quite a challenge.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    59 KB · Views: 136
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.